Welcome to the Chinook Gate Homeowners Association!
As a homeowner in the Chinook Gate community, you are automatically a member of the CGHOA. The CGHOA is a not-for-profit company, which is incorporated and professionally operated, managed, and maintained. This vibrant HOA will be responsible for enhanced maintenance in public greenspaces within the community. In addition to supporting healthy living and enhanced quality of life, your HOA will create opportunities to meet your neighbours and develop connections.
Now that many greenspaces within the community are complete and turned over to the City of Airdrie, the HOA enhanced maintenance program is set to begin this spring. Aligning with the start of this program, HOA fees are now applicable.
Membership benefits include services, such as:
- Enhanced community details and landscape maintenance – seasonal pots for flowers and winter arrangements at the community entrance, seasonal lights, dog bag stations, and other enhancements as priorities arise and the community grows
- Community events
- Other benefits – Chinook Gate HOA members are eligible to receive the special Brookfield Resident rate on program registration and facility rentals at other Brookfield HOAs (Livingston, Cranston, New Brighton and Auburn Bay)
Fee notices will be delivered each year in March and are due April 1. Although CGHOA fees are considered due the first day of the fiscal year (April 1), residents have a 30-day grace period to settle their account. Accounts paid on or after May 1, 2022 are subject to interest charges of prime plus 5% per annum and other charges related to the collections of these fees.
The CGHOA Annual Fees are $100.00 + GST for the 2022-23 fiscal year (April 1-March 31).
Click here to view the 2022-23 budget (Chinook Gate 2022-23 Budget)
Methods of Payment:
- Credit Card:
- Click ‘Review and pay’ in the email with the fee notice
- Please make cheque payable to Chinook Gate Homeowners Association
- Mail to 4906 Richard Road SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6L1, Attention Chinook Gate Homeowners
- Interac E-Transfer
- Email payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name and property address in the message
If you have any questions or would like to update your contact information, please connect with us at email@example.com or 403-231-8900.