Welcome to the Chinook Gate Homeowners Association!
As a homeowner in the Chinook Gate community, you are automatically a member of the CGHOA. The CGHOA is a not-for-profit company, which is incorporated and professionally operated, managed, and maintained. This vibrant HOA is responsible for enhanced maintenance in public greenspaces within the community. In addition to supporting healthy living and enhanced quality of life, your HOA creates opportunities to meet your neighbours and develop connections.
Now that many greenspaces within the community are complete and turned over to the City of Airdrie, the HOA enhanced maintenance program began last spring.
Membership benefits include services, such as:
- Enhanced community details and landscape maintenance – seasonal pots for flowers and winter arrangements at the community entrance, seasonal lights, and dog bag stations. Based on feedback received from the community in the January 2023 HOA survey, additions to this program for the 2023-24 fiscal year will include more seasonal lights and weeding at the park, community entrance, and traffic circle. Additional enhancements will be added as priorities arise and the community grows.
- Community events – community events are planned and executed by the Chinook Gate HOA Events committee. The committee is always looking for more volunteers, if you are interested in helping out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other benefits – Chinook Gate HOA members are eligible to receive the special Brookfield Resident rate on program registration and facility rentals at other Brookfield HOAs (Livingston, Cranston, New Brighton and Auburn Bay)
Fee notices are delivered each year in March and are due April 1. Although CGHOA fees are considered due the first day of the fiscal year (April 1), residents have a 30-day grace period to settle their account. Accounts paid on or after May 1, 2023 are subject to interest charges of prime plus 5% per annum and other charges related to the collections of these fees.
The CGHOA Annual Fees are $100.00 + GST for the 2023-24 fiscal year (April 1-March 31).
Methods of Payment:
- Interac E-Transfer
- Email payment to email@example.com
- Please include your name and property address in the message
- Credit Card:
- Click ‘Review and pay’ in the email with the fee notice
- Please make cheque payable to Chinook Gate Homeowners Association
- Mail to 4906 Richard Road SW, Calgary, AB T3E 6L1, Attention Chinook Gate Homeowners Association
If you have any questions or would like to update your contact information, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-231-8900.